Jehovah’s Witnesses: Is It True that You Believe Jesus is . . .?

. . . only a reincarnated angel after being a created man? I read on Yahoo, in a response to a question, that Jehovah’s Witnesses believe this. Is this true?

Biker dude . . . uh huh.

Thanks Rene. But my question centers on whether he is a 'reincarnated angel.' I am not asking about Michael the archangel.

Field service, Max Raj? What is that? And what has that to do with whether Jesus is a reincarnated angel?

Max, you are feeling nauseating? You are coming across that way a little bit too.

Thank you, Julius.

• Favorite Answer

No, that's a ridiculous misrepresentation. Such an expression is never found in any of the publications of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Jehovah's Witnesses teach what the Bible says about Jesus, that he is now:

"The radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become as much superior to angels as the name he has inherited is more excellent than theirs." -- Hebrews 1:3, 4, English Standard Version (ESV)

Source(s): The HOLY Bible
  • It amazes me how people tell you what Jehovah's Witnesses believe whist not having a clue what Jehovah's Witnesses believe.

Jesus was & will always be Gods Son.

They believe Jesus is the Archangel Michael.

• Rene

They believe Jesus and Michael the Archangel are the same being.

This is another example of a straw man argument. Hence, it is irrelevant as a JW criticism.

I feel nauseating. Why oh why you ask these Questions... Ting tong... Are you trying to count this for you field service report???

http://www.watchtower.org/e/bh/article_04.htm

answers the following: Who is Jesus Christ

What is Jesus’ special role?

Where did he come from?

What kind of person was he?

Source(s): www.watchtower.org

they lie .... they NEVER witnessed anything