promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 9 years ago

Identify the aw(s) in the following \proof." Claim (false): The set of rational numbers between 0 and 1 is no?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The set of rational numbers between 0 and 1 can be 1- or 0+, which’s same as the set of rational color between white and black is fuggy and same as the set of rational timing between born and death is a wasted time. Or make it an easy answer as Nothing out of Nothing is Nothing 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • magna
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

there are endless rational numbers between any 2 rational numbers . so if someone ask you tomorrow what percentage between 20/22 and 21/22 , there are nonetheless endless. now why is that ? given any 2 rational numbers lets say for now one million/2 and one million all of us comprehend 3/4 is inbetween themnow i am going to locate yet another inbetween one million/2 and three/4 that is the overall of both 5/8. now again i am going to locate the overall of one million/2 and 5/8 so and so on. also instead of avera i am going to ccalculate factor that is one third between both numbers etc. so logically you may always locate endless rational numbers between any 2 rational numbers even regardless of the actuality that they could look genuine close. wish this helped you

• 9 years ago

It looks like your question got cut off.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.