No heat in my apartment, can I not pay rent for the days my landlord didn't fix my heater?

I live in New Orleans, LA. My heater in my apartment broke Saturday, and I called my landlord. She said it would probably be Monday she could get it fixed. Fine, first business day of the week. Fine. Nobody fixed it Monday. The temperature actually then dropped that week below freezing (27 degrees). My house was... show more I live in New Orleans, LA. My heater in my apartment broke Saturday, and I called my landlord. She said it would probably be Monday she could get it fixed. Fine, first business day of the week. Fine. Nobody fixed it Monday. The temperature actually then dropped that week below freezing (27 degrees). My house was unbearably cold. After much pestering her, she FINALLY fixed it thursday, after days of below freezing temperature.

My question is, can I LEGALLY not pay rent for the days in the month that the heat in my apartment was not working?

Please don't guess, does anyone actually KNOW the answer to this question?