Needs advice on collecting more movies?

I am wanting to continue with my movie collection. I got over 150 movies. My goal is to get over 200 movies before june comes a long. Also my birthday is coming up in about 3 weeks will be getting money then as well. And thought i'd go head and spend some on movies. In june i will be moving to a an apartment of my own and will not be getting cable. So i wanted to start buying some movies again.

Plus my friend and i are having a movie night or week with all my movies. I invited her for a movie night or week to re connect with her. Shes much older than me. And she allows me to call her my aunt. So any advice on movies would be helpful

• Caleb
    Favorite Answer

i have about the same ammount as u. but i only still watch about 50 of them probably. the other ones i've gotten kinda tired of. lol.

im sure u probably have a lot of the movies im about to mention. but these are some of my favorits

Band of Brothers,The Pacific,Generation Kill,Red vs Blue,Black Hawk Down,We Were Soldiers, Master and Commander:The Far Side of the World, Letters from Iwo Jima, Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, Appaloosa, Hidalgo, Kingdom of Heaven, Troy, Braveheart, Public Enemies, Robin Hood (Crowes), Mongol, Green Zone, Defiance, Shrek films, Casino Royale, Quantum of Solace, Blow, Lord of War, John Adams. The Dark Knight, A Knights Tale, The Patriot, King Arthur, Shooter, The Bourne Trilogy, Toy Story trilogy, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Layer Cake, Oceans trilogy, The Book of Eli,

i'm quite the avid action picture collector - I very own close to to 350 video clips perfect now. although, your question is awfully much impossible to respond to on account which you do no longer furnish sufficient education: What video clips do you already very own? What are your well known genres? provide me greater information, and that i provides you with some ideas. EIDT: have been given your message, and listed under are some ideas, via sort: cutting-side Comedy: The Hangover the enormous Lebowski Forgetting Sarah Marshall Dazed and at a loss for words Superbad Classics: The Graduate The Godfather Chinatown Cool Hand Luke One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest Singin' interior the Rain The Bridge on the River Kwai each and all of the President's men Jaws The Maltese Falcon the great get away comedian e book: Iron guy Spiderman Spiderman 2 The dark Knight The astonishing Hulk different ought to-Haves: Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the lost Ark souvenir Die confusing Saving inner maximum Ryan lower back to the destiny The Matrix Lord of the rings Trilogy the wide-spread Suspects huge Terminator 2: Judgment Day Ocean's 11 The Breakfast club Alien Goodfellas Pulp Fiction megastar Trek (2009) The Bourne Trilogy