Do you think this is a problem?

I think I might have what the kids call "Daddy Issues".

I think older men are sexy, especially Craig Ferguson (age 48). He is so freakin attractive like I don't even know anymore. It's so bad. And The other day I saw a trailer for Matt LeBlanc's (age 43) new tv show and the whole time throughout the trailer I was just like "Damn he looks so much better nowadays even though he's older and has gray hair". I think gray hair looks good on guys, but white hair doesn't have the same appeal. Is this weird? I mean, Friends was my favorite show growing up, but I never really found Joey (Matt LeBlanc) to be all that attractive. But now he's ten years older and looks sexy so wtf is my problem??

BY THE WAY, I AM 17 YEARS OLD.

• Nat
    Favorite Answer

Older guys are sexy. I'm 16, and pretty much the only people I find attractive, are older guys. Never guys MY age. Most of the time, they are more mature, and just more manly, it's HOT. :)

There isn't a damned thing wrong with it. Almost every female since the beginning of time have preferred older men. For one thing, men just don't mature as fast as we do, so we are naturally attracted to a man who is older in age because he's actually at our emotional level. For another thing, we have associated an older man with protection, unconditional love, caring and support (this is where the daddy thing comes in) so we are attracted by that. The only people finding a problem with it are the older women (like myself) who spend years with a guy and he runs off with a younger woman (The "when your wife turns 40, turn her in for two twenties" mentality) and the younger guys who get passed over.

Nothing wrong at all...until you get to be my age (50) and all the older men are in wheelchairs or using walkers lmao. Then you find yourself wanting to get them young and raise them right ha ha.

It's a fetish,unexplained attraction to certain looks, Body parts, don't worry about it, enjoy it. I have tons of fetishes about women

Source(s): Critical acclaim to acts A dental rental fame

You have no problem, you just like older guys.

I happen to like older women.

nopppeeee