?
? asked in PetsCats · 9 years ago

why wont my cat stop yelling.....?

My cat for the past couple nights keeps yelling for no reason at all, not like a crying like hes sad but a loud yell.. he has a lot of food, water, his litter box is fresh I try to play with him, and give him attention, hes eating and every thing hes NOT hurt..

at first i thought he was JUST wanting attention but when I try to give him attention he walks away and then out of no where he screams at the wall, in my bathroom, in the kitchen randomly any ideas as to why maybe? hes acting like himself its just the yelling all night for no reason is getting excessive.. thanks so much

Favorite Answer

Your cat is either ill or in heat/wants to mate. Take your cat to the vet in the morning. Problem solved.

Source(s): 40 years of being owned by cats and 30 years of fostering kittens

I'd pay attention to him more closely. Is he going to the bathroom regularly? Does he yowl when he's in the litter box? That would mean UTI most likely and a trip to the vet is needed.

He COULD just be a very vocal cat.

Is he fixed?

Maybe your cat has a Urinary tract infection. It is very painful and could be the reason for the loud meowing. You need to have your cat checked out by a vet.

Im pretty sure he can scent a girl cat outside ?

My cats only do that when..

-They're about to have a major cat-scrap with eachother

-They're in the car on the way to the vet

It sounds like a baby crying , its so cute , I always mock my cats and go 'Chaaaarlaay' cause it sounds like the kid from the 'Charlie bit me' video

My cats yell when there is a bug on the wall or on a window.

Cats can't yell silly they meow

Is she a female in heat. or has she been fixxed. ? spayed