Anybody else get extremely bored/ distracted when Alberto Del Rio talks?

For some reason I get REALLY bored when he's on the mic.

I forgot HBK was in the ring when he was talking, I just was staring at the TV & forgot what I was watching.

When he's talking on SD! I just walk away & pee or get something to eat.

I find him one of the most BORING people in WWE. He cant even work the crowd right.

*******STAR if you Agree *******

Lets see if I can get 10 stars & atleast 15 answers

Update:

YES!!!! He talks about NOTHING for like 10 minutes

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

I'm just going to say people are a bunch of hypocrites (not saying you are) but I'm definitely seeing a lot of people who supported ADR when he debuted and thought he was great and now they are saying he is boring. I happen to like the guy its just people have different opinions and they tend to jump with the popular bandwagon but not me.

• 9 years ago

Hes not THAT bad actually because he gains some big@$$ heat from the crowd everyday. I think he'd make a better face than heel actually. Alberto Del Rio + Heel mic skills is not good!

• 9 years ago

R u kidding me, he has like the best mic skill in the WWE with the exception of The Undertaker, Triple H, Randy Orton, Sheamus, and The Miz

• 9 years ago

Well I don't get bored from him talking and I kinda like him but lately he keeps going on about him Main Eventing Wrestlemania and winning the Royal Rumble and its like SHUT UP!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

No,not me.

I actually happen to like Alberto Del Rio,and I think that he has decent mic skills.

I don't find him boring,at all.

• 9 years ago

Yes I agree P.S I hate it when he keeps talking about freaking chihuahua dogs.

• 9 years ago

I know right i completely agree, like how in the hell did he get into the WWE in the first place>

• 9 years ago

Me too, and it isn't really that he has mic skills it seems that he has nothing that stands out.

I do kinda drift away when he gets on the mic.

• 9 years ago

No but I fall asleep whenever Randy Orton talks.

• 9 years ago

he's got one of those voices where i don't know if i love it or hate it >.< But i hate what he's saying because it makes no sense and he talks crap

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.