Anybody else get extremely bored/ distracted when Alberto Del Rio talks?

For some reason I get REALLY bored when he's on the mic.

I forgot HBK was in the ring when he was talking, I just was staring at the TV & forgot what I was watching.

When he's talking on SD! I just walk away & pee or get something to eat.

I find him one of the most BORING people in WWE. He cant even work the crowd right.

*******STAR if you Agree *******

Lets see if I can get 10 stars & atleast 15 answers

YES!!!! He talks about NOTHING for like 10 minutes

• Best Answer

I'm just going to say people are a bunch of hypocrites (not saying you are) but I'm definitely seeing a lot of people who supported ADR when he debuted and thought he was great and now they are saying he is boring. I happen to like the guy its just people have different opinions and they tend to jump with the popular bandwagon but not me.

Hes not THAT bad actually because he gains some big@$$ heat from the crowd everyday. I think he'd make a better face than heel actually. Alberto Del Rio + Heel mic skills is not good!

R u kidding me, he has like the best mic skill in the WWE with the exception of The Undertaker, Triple H, Randy Orton, Sheamus, and The Miz

Well I don't get bored from him talking and I kinda like him but lately he keeps going on about him Main Eventing Wrestlemania and winning the Royal Rumble and its like SHUT UP!

No,not me.

I actually happen to like Alberto Del Rio,and I think that he has decent mic skills.

I don't find him boring,at all.

Yes I agree P.S I hate it when he keeps talking about freaking chihuahua dogs.

I know right i completely agree, like how in the hell did he get into the WWE in the first place>

Me too, and it isn't really that he has mic skills it seems that he has nothing that stands out.

I do kinda drift away when he gets on the mic.

No but I fall asleep whenever Randy Orton talks.

he's got one of those voices where i don't know if i love it or hate it >.< But i hate what he's saying because it makes no sense and he talks crap