Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

Who do you think will draft Mark Ingram?

Do you think he could fall to the packers? or will he get picked before that. Green-Bay needs to work on their running game. I don't think they can win the Super Bowl with Grant or Sparks as their number one Running back. I think Ingram would fit amazingly in the Green-Bay offense. If not, who will Green Bay get.

BQ- who will lead the NFL in receptions next year? I'm going with Wes Welker

Should Green-Bay trade up to a better pick for a better chance?

I would like him on the Packers.

He would be good for the Patriots, but I think New England will make it further than the Packers, and Green-Bay would probably take him before they even have a chance, so I don't see it happening.

the Phillies? wrong sport, try again... anyway, Philadelphia's rotation is already the best in baseball.

The Giants running game is already one of the best, they don't need Mark Ingram, he wouldn't be picked by them.

@ E. Shawn- Ryan Grant isn't really that great. He is okay. Ingram could turn into a great running back.

Actually I was unaware that they had 14th pick, thanks for mentioning that.

• Daniel
    Favorite Answer

I see him going with the Patriots here's why.

The Pats managed to win Super Bowls with bargain basement running backs like Antowain Smith and Corey Dillon but in 2006 they went out and used a first round pick on Laurence Maroney. However, they finally gave up on Maroney and sent him packing so it is time to go back to the drawing board. Alabama’s Mark Ingram won the Heisman Trophy as a sophomore and while he certainly carries a lofty pro grade he may not be the early first round pick that his press clippings would lead you to believe. Ingram doesn’t posses any standout physical tools but he’s a natural runner with good vision, instincts and excellent feet who bears an uncanny resemblance to Emmitt Smith. New England could wait and try to get Ingram later in Round 1 but he is clearly the top running back available so it's probably not worth the risk. If the Pats wanted to go in another direction a big wide receiver, like Alabama's Julio Jones, to replace Randy Moss or a pass rushing outside linebacker would make sense.

No. If Ingram falls to the Packers that would be a waste. The Packers will be getting Grant back, and they have Jackson and Starks. Mark Ingram would be a wasted pick.

Mark Ingram will probably fall to the Miami because Ricky Williams is aging and Ronnie Brown might be on his way.

Every time I watch him play he reminds me of a stronger and faster Ahmad Bradshaw and the Giants are losing Jacobs this year. The Giants need the grinding out run game to be successful. Plenty of teams could use a back like Ingram but I feel like he would be an impact player on the Giants

Don't the Packers already have Ryan Grant? They don't really need another running back. I think the Saints will trade up to get him. If they don't get him, I could see a team like the Cardinals or the Redskins drafting him.

He won't fall that far.

BQ: If Stafford stays healthy, then I go with Calvin Johnson. If not, then I go with Austin Collie. He's going to be a breakout player next year.

@Nate: I'm a Lions fan and I've haven't heard anything about Detroit taking Ingram. We don't need a running back. We need defensive backs and O-line.

• ?

Yeah, I could see him in the Green-Bay offense with Aaron Rodgers.

BQ: I sort of think Wes Welker. But I`m going with Austin Collie because that kid has really been stepping up for the Colts this season. It`s sad that he had all those concussions.

Source(s): jets fan
  • Norma

The Vikings will most likely draft him and suit him up as Adrian Peterson's personal waterboy, after a season toting the "bottle". I'm sure he'll be used as AP's personal driver, as to make sure there won't be anymore 106 mph speeding tickets in the G.O.A.T.'s future. I heard his personal workout regiment could contribute nicely to the Vikings bench, if you need gatorade, here we got a guy who can not only get it to you fast but I also hear his hands are steady enough to not even spill a drop. I personally wouldn't let a guy with the name C.J. Spiller handle any sort of beverage I was going to enjoy..........would you?

Grant healthy is a better running back than Mark Ingram,

New england...

You know the Patriots also have the Raider's first round pick which is like 14th overall or something.

Im a Lions fan and I've heard that they are considering him. If the Lions do. It would probably be a very bad move for them since they already have Best and Maurice Morris has been good for them for cheap. I dont know who will pick him up, but he should be good.