Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Could the victims and Families of the Arizona shootings bring a Class Action Lawsuit against Sarah Palin?

Update:

WikiLeaks staff and contributors have also been the target of unprecedented violent rhetoric by US prominent media personalities, including Sarah Palin, who urged the US administration to “Hunt down the WikiLeaks chief like the Taliban”.

Shes got a history on inciting violence.

Update 2:

@ Lib Nemesis, can I interest you in purchasing one?

Only $19.95 plus postage

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

They could, but I think it would be thrown it pretty soon as an infringement against her freedom of speech. Common sense Americans know Palin is a sad part of what caused the recent shootings, but to prove she caused it in a court of law would be very difficult based on the evidence so far. Radical conservative activist Palin would start screaming that she is "being persecuted" for her speech. The militant conservative media would pick it up and broadcast that nonsense for 24 hours a day and Palin would rake in millions of dollars in donations. At the end of the day, she would be in a more powerful financial and political position due to her fake "martyrdom."

• 9 years ago

If they do, they would have to show a strong connection between the killer and her.

Consider a football game where someone has a sign that says Kill the Quarterback. Unfortunately, a bad hit leads to the death of the player. Is the person with the sign liable for that death? The sign was in poor taste but didn't cause the death. Even if the DB saw the sign, and thinks, hey I think I will kill the QB deliberately.

• 3 years ago

If something she became improving our image interior the international till Jan. twentieth and each and all of the idioticy that has spewed from the Obammma gang because then. Did you like her help. What international is in simple terms too decide us, Mozambique, France, China, Russia, Sudan, Yeman, Kenya (Obammmas start place), uk, Iran, those and maximum different worldwide places have a monopoly on retarded habit.

• If so, lawsuits could be easily pinned on some of us on Yahoo Answers.

So I sure hope not!

If we can be prosecuted solely on the things we say, then there is no free speech anymore.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Class action? How many family members do they have? Anyhow, it would be more appropriate to bring a lawsuit against Obama for his violent rhetoric: "If they bring a knife, we bring a gun."

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Wow, you aren't very familiar with how our legal system works are you? But technically sure, I could also file suit against you for breaking a nail this morning...

PS: That Tinfoil hat fits you well, although it seems to be tightening with age

• 9 years ago

Sure. Anyone can sue anyone for anything. Winning is a different story.

• J P
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Yes. But it would fail.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Just goes to show liberal absurdness has no bounds.

• 9 years ago

Only if they find her prints on the gun.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.