Anonymous

要寫一封信給國外商店,請英文高手幫忙中翻英以下幾段話,拜託

我超生氣的,要寫一封信給國外商店,請英文高手幫忙中翻英以下幾段話,拜託

謝絕翻譯軟體

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

我在一月六日就已經下單訂購,

如果沒貨你們應該提早通知,而不是等到現在,

當我訂購後發現你們賣給貴商店其他重要的客人是5折價格,

現在又把我訂購的衣服保留給其他客人,

請問你們該如何處理,難道貴商店都無視其他VIP以外的客人嗎?

4 Answers

Rating
  • 小艾
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

翻譯軟體翻出來的英文很可怕, 很難理解, 我想外國人可能看不懂...

以下是我寫的英文, 你參考看看了.

I had placed an order on Jan. 06. If you were out of stock, you should inform me right away, not until now.

After I placed the order, I found that you sold to other customers with 50% discount. Are they VIP customers who are more important than me? Now you reserve the clothing I ordered for other customers. How do you manage and deal with this issue? You ignore and did not care other customers except VIP customers?

Source(s): 自己
  • 貓咪
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Jan. 6, I had been with orders,

If out of stock you should be notified well in advance, rather than waiting until now,

When I order you to sell your store and found other important guests is 5 discount prices

Now again I ordered clothes reserved for other guests,

May I ask you how to deal with, do not ignore your other VIP shops outside guests?

• 1 decade ago

January 6, I had been with orders,

If out of stock you should be notified well in advance, rather than waiting until now,

When I order you to sell your store and found other important guests are 5 discount prices

Now again I ordered clothes reserved for other guests,

I ask you how to deal with, do you ignore the other shops outside the VIP guests?

不知有沒有幫到你!?

• 1 decade ago

I have placed order on January 6,

If out of stock you should be notified well in advance, rather than waiting for now

When you sell to your store after I ordered another important guests was 50 percent price

Now clothes I ordered were reserved for other guests,

How do you handle, expensive shops are ignoring other VIP guest do?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.