Can anyone recommend good Young Adult books?

Particular favourites of mine include The Mortal Instruments, The Hunger Games, Dash & Lily's Book of Dares, Halo and Harry Potter.
Please, no Twilight.
I love books that revolve around fantasy and adventure, but contain humour and some romance.
Thanks in advance!
Update: Also, to the current answerers: Thanks, heaps! I'll be sure to check out the books you guys suggest. To Glissade, I have indeed read The Clockwork Angel, which is an absolutely amazing book. I also tried reading Uglies last year, but while the plot intrigued me, I didn't really like the author's writing style.... show more Also, to the current answerers:
Thanks, heaps! I'll be sure to check out the books you guys suggest.
To Glissade, I have indeed read The Clockwork Angel, which is an absolutely amazing book. I also tried reading Uglies last year, but while the plot intrigued me, I didn't really like the author's writing style. Howl's Moving Castle is one of a few books by Dianna Wynne Jones that I've read, and I love how it's just as good as the movie (which I adore also).