Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Do you put scented candles ......?

do you put scented candles when you have people over your house?

Best Answer

Yes I put them in my room sometimes when I have a friend over. My room doesn't smell bad but a change of smell is good for my mentally ill friends, especially lavender and vanilla.

No. I use scented oil and reed diffiusers instead of candles.

... humorous how earlier the incredible invention of the electrical energy person-friendly bulb... candle person-friendly grow to be under no circumstances considered as romantic in any respect !!! It grow to be a need !!! And yet we evaluate it so now... AND fragrance the blazes out of our houses and places of paintings? as a effect? in my opinion if i had to stay in 'Dickens' era... i might want to now nonetheless be engaged on a bloody time gadget!!! It under no circumstances ceases to be aggravating me what offensive odour someone feels the favor to mask with room fresheners and scented candles, that the million and one cleansing products extensively accessible won't be able to yet manage to shift??? As oftentimes the those that look to load their rooms with those putrid burners... under no circumstances surely sparkling THEIR ROOMS !!!??? have you ever stated that too? except for the commercials... decrease back if truth be told land... scented candles are frequently used in the most untidy of bedrooms and so on? as regardless of the actuality that the sweet scent of Jasmin wafting round is able to distracting you remote from the very genuine shown actuality that your at modern-day in a house that inspired Mr Hoover and Mr Dyson to invent their airborne dirt and mud sucking machines in the first position !!! about as functional as 'dry shampoo' ??? (what's that about??) Air fresheners ought to contain the promoting line: ''Fill your position with the sparkling scent of summer season... because your a lazy *** who won't be able to worry to bathe!! '' ... now in case you'll excuse me i favor to attempt to persuade Jasmin to come back down!

Yes sometimes depends on the occasion

I would if I had my own house and if people ever came over...

• Val9

No.

But my teacher light one up and then blew it out when we were switching classes lol I saw her

• Yes. It masks the cat urine.

depends on who it is. and if i am trying to impress them

no