Buying Replacement LCD Monitor Help?

I'm looking for a replacement for my DGM L1931W 19 inch monitor that I'm using to play xbox 360, wondering if anyone can help.

It's going to need the hdmi/dva or vga or whatever it is port so I can connect it to the xbox.

I have a budget of about £150, and i'd like a good screen maybe bigger and hopefully even better quality/ hd etc.

Can anyone pick out a good replacement? The specifications for my old screen are here:

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/3271520/Digimate_L19...

Also, i don't mind if it's a monitor or a tv as long as I can hook it up, it's around £150 and and looks beautiful.

Some thoughts i've had already, samsung le19c450

asus

22 inch digimate widescreen TFT LCD monitor

Really need help! Thanks.

Just found this: LG 19LH2000

Ideas?

Favorite Answer

We supply, sell, finance and service a wide range of business machines, Projector Screens, LCD Screens, and Projectors, Sound Equipment, Lighting and many other products to Enterprise, Corporate, Government and Businesses throughout Australia, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, and Perth. We sell only industry leading and we do not compromise on quality, assuring our clients of the highest quality and service available. We are importers of LED Screens and designers of quality and custom made Outdoor Movie Screens and are importers of LED Screens.