Why does it say in the Jewish Talmud "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed." -Abodah Zara 26b?

For those of you who deny it, I'm going to assume you are listening to to the sections where it says Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."... show more For those of you who deny it, I'm going to assume you are listening to to the sections where it says Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly." and Libbre David 37: "If a Jew be called upon to explain any part of the rabbinic books, he ought to give only a false explanation. Who ever will violate this order shall be put to death."