promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Fernando asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

last night on raw john cena said cm sucks and said he is going to whoop his ***?

does this mean the of the pg era

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It seems as if John Cena gets a free pass for saying the word 'a*s' for some reason. There wasn't even an attempt to bleep him from the censors so it's kinda pushing the envelope on PG, see how far they can push it without ripping the envelope open

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

NO, it doesn't. If people would just take the time to search what tv-pg means, you would KNOW that more is allowed than the wwe has tried. PG is NOT G. You have those confused. Look it up everyone. It is a very simple thing to undewrstand, if you just take the time to look up what the different ratings mean. It is so EASY even a cave man could do it.

• Kim
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

That doesn't mean they are going to change it back to tv-14. You can say @ss on a pg show. WWE just chooses not too do it that much as they used to.

Source(s): Me.
  • 3 years ago

properly i did no longer experience insulted, through fact WWE is now a company whose product is aimed in direction of childrens of that age. i think of roughly 30-50% of WWE followers are childrens/women people whilst 50-70% of followers are person adult adult males. Cena's followers are in actuality interior the class of little ones/women people. So the 9 365 days olds that he talks approximately are quite often the people in his very own fanbase. properly the promos are scripted, so they understand what they might desire to assert until now they get interior the ring. WWE knows that a great ingredient of their followers are childrens. it is why John Cena's merchandise sells so properly, through fact it is quite often the little ones who purchase it. i do no longer think of there is any reason to experience insulted, through fact whilst maximum people is adults, you nevertheless have lots of which pertains to childrens. of course you recognize there are a number of adults with the aid of the way Ziggler is cheered, however the pop that Cena gets is a lot louder through actuality that WWE has one among those huge youngster fanbase. all of us understand that WWE has greater effective than one million/2 of it is visitors being adults, however the PG theory helps greater childrens to have the flexibility to visual show unit, that's what WWE targets for. i'm a male person and that i do no longer experience indignant, it is basically that WWE's substantial purpose is for little ones.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I wish, but no. It's not one of the worst curse words out there, so let's just assume they let is slide. It's not like kids don't hear worse on almost a daily basis. I'm sure the little kiddy ears will be just fine.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

wwe is for the young uprising superstars as the say which is. KIDS the have to build kids into becoming wrestlers and some kids cant watch tv 14

Source(s): everyone
  • 9 years ago

*** is PG

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The censor came too late

• I don't think so. As much as I would like for it to end, I don't think it will for a while. I think their just maybe being a little more flexible thats all.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Uber?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.