Mmmm asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 10 years ago

I`m a nurse from israel with B.Sc I want to study medicine in canada or u.k?

wich short programs can I find and where?

what shoud I do?

1 Answer

  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    If you are planning to move to the UK and then apply for a course, then you could apply for a graduate medicine course at any university, as a home student, if you have been living here for a while before you apply. You could apply as an overseas applicant to a graduate medicine course, however, there is a smaller chance of you getting onto the course, and as the tuition fees are going up up up over here, you're honestly better off in Israel, this country isn't amazing if you think about it. (Saying that, I would never ever live in any other country but this one :P )

    Hope that helps!

    Good Luck! xxx

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.