d8i8s
d8i8s asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 10 years ago

Can anyone translate these Chinese singers and song titles to English for me?

I came across these songs earlier, but can't read the singer's name or the song title on either.

http://tinypic.com/r/314qx4n/7

http://tinypic.com/r/2hs8cc1/7

Sorry, I meant to say translate to the Roman alphabet, not English. I would like to know so I can find them in a store.

• Edward
    Favorite Answer

我在那一角落患过伤..

Wǒ zài nà yī jiǎoluò huàn guò shāng..

合辑

Hé ji

依恋

Yīliàn

蔡淳佳

Cài Chúnjiā

I assumed by "translate to the Roman alphabet" you mean "write in pinyin".

The part that the two dots stands in for is 风 fēng​; 伤风 shāng​fēng means "to catch cold".

In English, 蔡淳佳 Cài Chúnjiā is usually known as Joi Chua or Joi Tsai.

• arnaud

How love could desire to be broken Encounters consistently remorseful approximately leaving a sprint of intelligence to finished chaos characters conflict with the silent cry of my coronary heart subject concerns -- have been a bitter, candy and bitter type notably spiced untold joys and sorrows who Qianshei how the operator isn't in a position heroes bow additionally Mortal East who can see interior the approach the sheer ability block west lonely concepts rather the discomfort grew to alter into unsleeping of the Who reported me how do I conflict to answer you do now now no longer wishful thinking yet i replace into waiting for clearance subsidence situations replace as unhappy yet as properly of direction too complicated to unfold the tears telling Mortal Who can undergo to pass them return for an entire existence of loneliness or refused to vow you incredibly a million/2 or now now no longer you're embarrassing use google translation..it is uncomplicated to word.. p.c. it is going to assist