Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Obsessed or not Obsessed?

Says he isn't "obsessed" with me compared to his other girlfriends in the past. He's 21 and I'm 20. We've been friends for 3 years and just started dating in September. We had also hooked up in the past. He was/is worried about our relationship and I found out he was considering breaking up. I just don't understand why that concerns him. He says that this relationship is so different than the ones he had and it gives him anxiety. I said to him that he could just be maturing and being obsessed with a girlfriend isn't necessary in order to love them. Was I right? Opinions?

Do you want to find out how to get the perrfect mate or attract someone you like and woulod like to get to know better. Well I found the just the place to help anyone that's having that problem. I found it through a friend of mine that hadn't had a date or serious relationship in over three years then after reading this book (that she also shared with me) she about to be married next month. Check it out it'll work for you too.

To be honest, if a guy I was dating told me that our relationship gave him anxiety and then didn't have a valid reason as to why or how he was going to fix it, I would walk away. Especially if he's the type of guy to get "obsessed" with someone. Not healthy.

Seriously....he sounds like he has issues.

Yah, obsessing isn't necessary. I think that because he has known you for 3 years, he probably hasn't gone through that phase you do when you first meet someone. That's ok, it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the relationship.

Obsession isn't healthy. Set boundaries and request that he sticks to them. If he doesn't and you're uncomfortable, restrict the time you two share.

i think that your absolutely right . it sounds like a perfect relationship i dont think you should breakup....

Source(s): myself.