Router Help Port Forwarding?

I'm trying to login to my router to forward some ports on my Cisco Linksys-E1000 router, and when I type my ip into my address bar, it loads it as Oops.Google Chrome could not connect to 192.168.1.***

I have tried it on Internet Explorer too so it's not the browser.

Someone please help

I did try 192.168.1.1 as well and same thing. The forwarding itself i know but the ip just won't load login

I was actually using PF before i posted this and got stuck on the entering default gateway in the url bar.

I check Cmd Prompt and it is indeed 192.168.1.1 This has never happened before with the old router we had

Ok, I tried all of your ideas, none of them worked.... Ugh All i want to do is be able to host minecraft server >.>

Favorite Answer

Look in this it shows how to do it :)

http://portforward.com/

most likely it's 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1

if some one configured the router to have a deferent ip that will not work.

in that case

go to command prompt and enter ipconfig

ther look for default gateway that should be the router's Ip

tel me if you need any help

Source(s): Programmer for 6 years :)

you can bypass your LAN and use the direct cable connection from your router to ure computer.... assign a manual IP address to your computer according to your router IP maybe ... 192.168.1.x

then try putting the router address in IE or Firefox adress bar ... if your IP is correct than the router configuration page should load ....

Type 192.168.1.1 into the address bar and enter.

• saleh

while UPnP is enabled, uTorrent could artwork merely super. inspite of the incontrovertible fact that, reckoning on how sluggish the torrent tracker is it would desire to take a jointly as for the yellow icon pointing out the relationship is incorrect to grow to be the fairway icon. ascertain to attend a honest volume of time before brushing off a router/utility placing as no longer working. i think DMZ could be grew to become off.

192.168.1.1