Is SCAD a Good College?

I am a senior in high school and want to major in photography in college. I have been looking at Savannah College of Art and Design, but also I have considered going to a university, such as Baylor or Arizona State. Is SCAD a good school for photography? Would I be better off going there, or a university?

Favorite Answer

The Academy of Art University in San Francisco California is really good. Here is what some one said about it: At the School of Photography real photojournalists, fashion photographers and technical specialists guide students in capturing the truth in any moment.

Brooks University in Santa Barbra in California: “The elements of a subject that speak to us are often scattered and can't be captured in one photo; we don't have the right to force them together, and to stage them would be cheating... which brings us to the need for photojournalism...

The Center for Digital Imaging Arts at Boston University - Waltham

Photography : What do you see when you look through the lens? Share your unique vision and creativity with the world by mastering the art and craft of photography at CDIA...

International Academy of Design and Technology - Nashville:

The Associate of Applied Science degree program in Digital Photography teaches students traditional photographic skills as well as emerging technical skills in the ever-changing digital world of professional photographers...

Harrington College of Design:

At Harrington, you can earn your specialized associate degree in digital photography in as few as five concentrated semesters.

The Art Institute : The Bachelor of Science degree program in Photography provides graduates the education and practical experience needed to maintain their marketability in a highly competitive industry that demands increasingly more varied skills and knowledge...

Scad looks like a really awesome university also. I would check the tuition before accepting anything.