Y/A;- what if Yahoo Answers comes with a price tag?

what if u had to pay 5 dollars for 10 questions while answer are free would u still use Y/A ?

dont worry Yahoo Answer team ll not inspire with my question

what are ur views will u use it or not ?

Yahoo answer didnt asked me to have a survey /

u ll or nt wat do u think ?

i ll certainly..........

i will pay whatever will b the price just dont lose u guys i can earn money but nt friends

• Favorite Answer

na....

but if best answer k paise miltee...then i would definitly have spent money on questions :P

take care

keep :)

• Parrill Apple
      6 years agoReport

If people had to pay a deposit on the account which they would lose if they violated Terms of Service, then there would be fewer points gamers and report monkeys with duplicate accounts.

• If yahoo had a price tag I won't be here! I don't want to waste my money. But what about the people who are really in the need of help in the situation. But they don't want to ask people they know. I don't think that would be a good idea at all!!!! I would miss my contacts too :(

well i don't know what to say , it has both advantages and disadvantages. also it is apart from imagination , ok if answers team fix a price for a questions then the quality of questions will increase but the amount of question will gradually decrease ,like asking nonsense questions etc . but fact is that if prices fixed then this will lost popularity. so my opinion is fixing price tag is not advisable.

Source(s): nothing.................

I will better opt for any other free Answering sites or some other Forums rather than waste my Money for asking Questions . .

Well I rarely ask questions here, in this situation because answers are free, so I will still use yahoo and give answers.

Then you would have just wasted 50c. I doubt that many people would want to pay, and it would be ridiculous to charge anyway because other sites could do the Exact same thing and people would use those.

xD haha.. that would be crazy when if we don't used to Ask questions on Y!A but only giving away unlimited free Answers to those Rich ppl (who asks Q's) ! xD :-]

omg i was thinking the same thing earlier today lol this is weird umm..... i would have to say no i wouldn't i would rather go spend it on fast food :) jack in the box

I'll just shut my mouth and stop asking questions then.

• no chance.. just i logout this and move from here... 5 dollors for 10 question!!! Allah Akbar... am not that much rich...