Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 10 years ago

Vocaloid Dark Alice Lyrics!?

Heyy

I've just gotten into Vocaloid right, and i want to know the words to the song

and I'm not japanese (obviously)

SO I NEED THE ENGLISH LYRICS!!

oh and i also want to knnow the 'steel cage princess' lyrics

:D PLZ ANSWER

Favorite Answer

Dark Alice

I hear the rain keep pounding down and as I sit and think of you tonight, don’t leave me here alone. I didn’t want to let you go; if I could I’d hold you still, oh so tight.

Even if the clock bangs to twelve, don’t take your eyes off of my dear face. Even for a bit, I want to reflect in your eyes.

I will take hypocrisy if it means you’ll stay with me. Even if the night breaks and we run out of time, even if you’ll only lie to me; it’s as if this moment were trying to seduce me now. If it’s you, please prove to me that you’ll be here. Let me feel you now.

And yet I know it all must end. Even though I know it can’t be helped tonight, I want it still to stay. And if I were to stop and think, it’d only make me cry some more, so I won’t.

If we could only just dissolve into the gentle of the darkness, both of us right now, come; let us fall oh so deep.

She’s reflected in my eyes, the sad Alice who cries. Yet, she’s dressed all in red and she knows it’s a sin, but she’ll love you so it strangles you.

And then she’ll repeat your name, whisper it eternally, so that she will not forget you or lose you to the killing time.

So, will the pristine rain drops wash everything so that there is nothing left of me?

listed below are some i propose dark alice miku dark timber circus rin len miku The tailor save of enbiza luka( i spelled it incorrect) Alice in dreamland kaito Paradichlorobenzene len Black and white wellness center ward len rin Bloody my doll len 13 year previous killer rin Disapperance of hatsune miku Tower of sunz miku For my soul gumi Mastryoshka gumi miku the finished direction of candy addicts miku Joker miku trick or handle Conchita meiko