what flower stands out even in blood?

i'm looking for a flower that stands out even in blood? my story is about the relationship of a warrior and a princess. despite the warrior kills a lot, the princess helps him keep his sanity as a human.

Favorite Answer

Something white would be your best bet. White is a symbol of innocence and purity, so it would go well in addition.

So suggestions:

Lotus

Edelweiss

Jasmine

White rose (with blood spattered on it, it would resemble a Tudor Rose, if you're interested in making the connection)

Lily

Pearly Everlasting (small white wildflowers that grow in bunches)

I agree with the hellebore, but not quite sure that's what you're looking for. Something prettier? Could be something humorous like a daisy or an orchid would look good... Or just a white rose... too generic? White carnations are just as pretty and they, um, are more open? Maybe even a dogwood flower, but they aren't that pretty... Violet wouldn't look great either with a blood red background. I think your best bet is a green, white, or even yellow flower. Are you going to take a picture of the web or take on yourself? If it's the second, you've got limited choices so I think it'll be easier to decide...

Source(s): Too much? Sorry I turned my answer into a Stream of Consciousness XD

I think a white flower. Preferably a rose.

Hellebores.

Green and red compliment each other. if the background is red, a hellebore will stand out that much more.

any flower that isnt red i guess, perhaps a purple flower such as PURPLE CLEMATIS or a Geranium or a purple orchid, they are reallly beautiful.

Poison Ivy, Pansy

• AAron

white lotus

foxglove

paulownia

its 'flower of love'

Source(s): love . . .love peace !