ArmbarProdigy asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

If Triple H didn't marry Stephanie, how many world titles would had he won?

he won 13 so i'd say he would win about 9 if he wasn't banging steph

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

I disagree with you and all the answerers. HHH was already a proven main eventer and a 4 time Champion when he married Stephanie McMahon. He is an excellent all round wrestler, has great mic skills and is very entertaining in the ring. He won 13 World Titles because he deserved all of it and marrying Stephanie McMahon had nothing to do with it.

Vince Mcmahon is a very successful businessman and people like him don't meddle family with business. If Vince thought that HHH will not make him enough money, then he wouldn't have put the championship on him so many times even though HHH is his son-in-law.

That HHH doesn't "deserve so many titles" is just foolish IWC propaganda. Don't listen to others and just watch or try to remember all the HHH matches and rivalries. Did you enjoy those rivalries and matches? Did you think HHH was very good? If so, then then HHH has served his purpose and "deserves" everything he has achieved.

All the HHH using his so-called "backstage powers" to get himself titles and control the outcome of storylines is just rubbish published by spoiler sites to get more viewers and most of the IWC falls for it because they are "smarter than other fans"

• 9 years ago

I think it would have been more like between 6 and 9 world titles. He only had 1 title when they started "dating". He had 3 by the time they got married. But there have been a few times when Stephanie put the title on him, when hhh himself and others didn't think he should have it. I don't know how many times for sure that she demanded it when others were against is. So that is why I guess between 6 and 9.

• He woulda won like 11 if he wasn't bangin Steph

• 9 years ago

Uh, he'd probably have won whatever was convenient for the story line and ratings... Just like everything has done so far, regardless of marriages and personal relationships outside of the "ring".

Source(s): Pro Wrestling is a male-oriented scripted soap opera.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Joe b
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I say...seven world titles.

Triple H was good but Stephanie made him better.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Probably still as many I reckon. He just wouldnt be as high up in the company as he is currently.

• 9 years ago

Probably like 5 because I think he would of been let go by wwe

not that i dont like triple h but the wwe writing staff would of fired him to hire like john cenas sister or something lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.