Best books to teach yourself mathematics?

I am a university student currently studying for a B.A, thus little math is required. I've never been historically great at math, I know basic arithmitic and have intermediate algebra down, but I'd really like to give myself a better understanding and perhaps reach higher levels of math by studying on my... show more I am a university student currently studying for a B.A, thus little math is required. I've never been historically great at math, I know basic arithmitic and have intermediate algebra down, but I'd really like to give myself a better understanding and perhaps reach higher levels of math by studying on my own. Therefore, I'd like to ask if you have any advice for someone who'd like to study mathematics on their own. I am a double major and don't have any hours left to dedicate to math courses, but my university has a math/science support center with tutors in mathematics at all levels, so I'd be able to get help there to clarify something that I did not understand through autodidactic study.

Basically, I'm doing this for self intellectual enrichment and my lack of proficiency in mathematics is something I'd like to remedy from an intellectual standpoint

What are some good books/resources I could purchase?

I'd like to cover:

Algebra
Precalculus
Differential and Integral Calculus
Linear Algebra