Epic
Epic asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 10 years ago

Hay does anyone have good book/novel suggestions genre fantasy?

I have read:

The name of the wind

The parry Jackson series

The Valdamar seires

Graceling (didn't quite care for it)

the bartameous series

The wheel of time series

A game of thrones

The Riftwar Saga

The Farseer Trilogy

Dragon Joulsters

The Halfblood series

Narnia

Harry Potter

Eragon

Gone, Hunger, Lies, Pleg

The Hunger Games series

The Ranger Apprentace Seires

The Mortal Insturments series

I didn't like the House of night series but if you could suggest some vampire books where the vampires drink blood and catch on fire when they are in the sun or totch holly water that would be great.

Favorite Answer

Thirst series by Christopher Pike.

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan.

Black Tattoo by Sam Enthoven.

Bring Me the Head of Prince Charming by Robert Sheckley and Roger Zelazny.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series by Douglas Adams.

The Southern Vampire Mysteries by Charlaine Harris

I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman

I might no longer say so. The component of writing is to escape, so why might you write approximately your low class life in the event you suppose it is so bad? You'll do the reverse. Besides, books are almost certainly the only place in the world the location that you could sit down and fail to do not forget approximately your social historical past, if it is a high-quality e-book, the one component that might field is the character's social background. one million) Are writers (definitely delusion writers), best ready of writing on field topic exciting to the middle-reduce classes b/c we proportion an association with/an same pursuits as that social style? No. No. No. two) Would you specially uncover a delusion with a company/fiscal plot line intriguing? No, not till it used to be as soon as accomplished quite well. BQ: Out of the complete stories you've got obtained written (or began to put in writing), which one is your favorite and why? My WIP, Fired. I haven't any concept why, I without difficulty have a simply correct feeling approximately it. BQ2: must you had to make use of a caricature man or woman as an antagonist, which might you pick? SPONGE BOB square PANTS!! BQ3: What style of man or woman do you to uncover such a lot intriguing within fiction? (instance: warrior, pub owner, gypsy, pirate, popular man or woman, and so forth) A pub proudly proudly owning, gypsy pirate warrior celebrity who has a double existence as a volunteer firemen. (nevertheless don't forget regarding the Ponzi Scheme he started).

Psst. It's Percy Jackson. Anyways, The Skulduggery Pleasant series is really great. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skulduggery_Pleasant I've read alot of the books on your list and this is one of my favorites. Maximum Ride is good as well, but I think it's more of a sci fi book.

I cannot recommend the Sweet Lucidity series by Melissa Bond enough. You will NOT be disappointed!