Promoted

What is a Wiccan seeker?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In a lot of traditional ways there was a teacher and a seeker. The seeker was named such because they were 'seeking' knowledge. A seeker in religions is a person trying to see what they believe so they 'seek' out information on the diffrent religions and eventually find what they are looking for. So to answer you question what is a Wiccan seeker, a Wiccan seeker would be someone who has 'sought' out Wicca already and is now 'seeking' for more information. In Wicca there is a general tradition on 'a year and a day' of studying the religion before you can call yourself Wiccan. this time you could be known as a Wiccan seeker because you are still in the prosses of studying the religion.

Source(s): Wiccan
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

I agree with the poster above me. A seeker in any religion is someone who is exploring a religion to see if it fits them. Therefore, a Wiccan seeker is a person who is exploring Wicca.

• 9 years ago

The term 'seeker' in both Wicca and other pagan religions refer to a person who is 'seeking' their particular spiritual/pagan path and who may 'try out' several pagan spiritual paths before deciding which is the right one for them.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Uncle Buck doesn't want to know a 5 year old who isn't a silly heart and a dreamer.

The supra-temporal eternity of all-knowledge is a little different than this finite stretch of process.

• Brandy6 years agoReport

**** off you filthy prick.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

He's the one who has to catch the golden snitch, which is worth 120 points

**** you prick.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Bad fiction.

As a Wiccan, I normally wouldn't bother with filthy pigs like you, but in this case you sorry excuse of a prick, I hope you go to Hell just so you get butt ****** by the Devil himself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.