AussieSteak asked in SportsWrestling · 10 years ago

royal rumble 2011 - do you think this could happen?

1. main event royal rumble winner - cm punk.

2. miz vs orton - wwe. miz wins and retains.

3. edge vs alberton - whc. edge wins and retains.

4. kofi vs swagger - ic. kofi wins.

elimination chamber ppv

1. winner of raw chamber - miz.

2. winner of sd chamber and new whc champion - barrett.

3. hhh vs sheamus. sheamus wins.

wrestlemania 27

1. miz vs punk - wwe

2. barrett vs undertaker - whc

3. orton vs cena

4. hhh vs sheamus

5. edge vs alberto

6. kofi vs christian - ic

7. neidhart vs awesome kong vs phoenix - dc

8. slater/gabriel vs usos vs tyson kidd/mark henry - tt

9. money in the bank: bryan-dibiase-morrison-truth-smith-rey-show-kane-dolph-swagger

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

NO: and here's what u got Wrong

1. main event royal rumble winner - cm punk.:: even with the Injury messing up the Punk v Cena Feud, Locking Punk into a Titel match, Pulls Cena back into the picture -- when Cena's in the Title picture, HE IS the picture

2. miz vs orton - wwe. miz wins and retains. -- maybe

3. edge vs alberton - whc. edge wins and retains.-- Ziggler is facing Edge -- this was locked 48 hrs ago

4. kofi vs swagger - ic. kofi wins. -- perhaps

)

elimination chamber ppv

1. winner of raw chamber - miz. -- possible: but more likely he'll drop due to the numbers and rematch at Mania (EC will put him at near 100 days as champion

2. winner of sd chamber and new whc champion - barrett.-- While I see him in SD!'s EC, he won't win for endless reasons

3. hhh vs sheamus. sheamus wins.--- looking more like they're saving this for Mania -- not to mention w/ Sheamus getting teh rub of taking HHH out, HHH will want the win to reopen the feud

wrestlemania 27

1. miz vs punk - wwe -- 2 heels headlining Mania: FAIL

2. barrett vs undertaker - whc -- Taker is still Questionable and between those questions and his age, No way they're tying up the Title in the streak again

3. orton vs cena -- 2 faces (who last met as part of THE feud of 09) WHY?

4. hhh vs sheamus -- ok, but as their 1st, not an EC rematch

5. edge vs alberto -- This is a more likely WHC match than the one you cited

6. kofi vs christian - ic -- NO... Christian left as a face, and his return has ben delayed -- if cleared, no time for a heel turn -- WWE has never liked Heel v heel or face v face -- especially at Mania

7. neidhart vs awesome kong vs phoenix - dc -- we have no clue if/when Kong is coming, let alone her role... not to mention Natty/Phoenix are BFFs at present

8. slater/gabriel vs usos vs tyson kidd/mark henry - tt -- where in the blue Hello di get Kidd/Henry as a duo, or the Usos as Title worthy

9. money in the bank: bryan-dibiase-morrison-truth-smith-rey-s -- A. MitB is iffy for Mania as rumors have it being its own PPV again (3 in a year every year is pushing it, inaugural years is forgivable) plus you only have a face heavy six (most MitB have 8)

• 10 years ago

1. CM Punk will probably be feuding with Wade Barrett or John Cena at the RR, so 1 of those men could cost him the Rumble. I predict Sheamus or Daniel Bryan to win the Rumble.

2. Yes, very possible.

3. No. Edge will wrestler Dolph Ziggler at the RR.

4. I could care less. I am so over Kingston as a mid carder.

EC:

1. Yes, I want The Miz to have the WWE title for a long time.

2. Why not? That would be awesome.

3. Ugh, I hope not.

WM27:

1. More like CM Punk vs John Cena and The Miz vs Daniel Bryan

2. If Barrett wins the World Title, and if Taker is healthy yeah it is possible.

3. Ugh! Again, please no! Hopefully Cena will be wrestling Punk and Orton will be wrestling in a MiTB ladder match

4. Again, GOD no!

5. Will it be non title?

6. Nope, I hope Christian gets a better push.

7. Do not care

8. There will be a MiTB ladder match, so suuuuure,

• 4 years ago

Yahoo sports is the biggest bunch of quacks in the complete journalism world. Citing a quote from a kind of tarts isn't going to lend much credibility to your argument. The phrase you had been looking for is skeptical. Randy Couture as soon as tried to get out of a UFC contract. Go ask Randy how that turned out. Ultimate Verdict: you will be highly disappointed.

• 10 years ago

the only thing i do not see happening is to heels Miz and Punk facing at Mania

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

no.

RR winner : HHH

miz vs orton: orton

kofi vs swagger: kofi

EC PPV:

RAW: JOHN MORRISON OR CENA

SD!: BARRETT

CENA VS PUNK

WM27:

miz vs orton vs morrison- WWE CHAMP.

taker vs cena

barrett vs dolph WHC

HHH vs Sheamus

edge vs ADR

KOFI VS SWAGGER IC

BETH VS NATTIE

SANTINO AND VLAD VS USOS

Source(s): there is no MITB
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes high chance for this to happen.

• 10 years ago

Could, but

Barrett`s on RAW still

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

yes it could veery well happen

• 10 years ago

idk im just gonna see and what happens ill let the wwe creative writing team make all the things happen

• 10 years ago

I think so

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.