Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Do we all agreed that the shooter of The Az Congresswoman is a mentally ill individual?

...and is it not mentally ill individuals that take comments like this and actually make them happen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJP9xB5Eoa0

Youtube thumbnail

So, is it the fault of the mentally ill individual or the woman in the video for giving him the idea?

@BobG: Hey Bob? can you list one of those here because I am unaware of any.

Favorite Answer

no...its the fault of people like her preaching discord.now if the Dem's started taking shots at people like her and palin,there would be an outrage from that woman i just saw,all this is aimed at dissing Barack Obama.this is not a war..but they think it is.i blame that speech and many like hers from the far-right.and the elected officials that never tried to stop that talk.they let it go on,so others would join in.right in congress,these so called leaders are advocating violence.they voted them in last Nov.EDIT: maybe he is a registered dem but he picked up conservative tendencies.he leaned more that way for sure.

• bob

You certainly would think so, then you would have to ignore the utter insanity on the right wing as indicated by the first few answers.

• DALE M

I guess you also want to blame the handgun he used. Although the gun usually jump into someones hand and go off. It take some to squeeze the trigger to go off.

It's the mentally ill or the hopelessly ignorant that the right appeal too, and they know this yet they refuse to be more responsible in there rhetoric.

If you want to hold her responsible then we must hold the left wing responsible for hundreds of atrocities over the years. Sorry, but it is a silly idea and looks like just another excuse for you to attack the right.

Yes, he is odviously batshit crazy

I think its another Rock-n-Roll swindle.

Source(s): God save the Queen!
  • angela

I've seen her vitriolic rants before, and in my opinion, she's just as sick as the shooter she encouraged.