Introverted guy falling for a huge extrovert....what to do?

I just saw this girl that I sort of knew in high school again. She is cute, nice and really bubbly (she seems to be really out there and fun). The problem is that I am not an extrovert...not at all. I can be really fun (and funny), but only if I am with people I've known for a while. Another problem is that she... show more I just saw this girl that I sort of knew in high school again. She is cute, nice and really bubbly (she seems to be really out there and fun). The problem is that I am not an extrovert...not at all. I can be really fun (and funny), but only if I am with people I've known for a while. Another problem is that she goes to a university in Oregon and I go to one in California. Also I do not know if I am being paranoid, but she said I was a "nice" guy, but the way she said it kind of sounded as if almost saying I am a boring guy. I'm hating my major and how my life is currently going and I feel that I need something to enjoy in life. I've never had an interesting relationship and never really been really impulsive or done something for the sake of doing something (kind weird thing to say, but I didn't know how else to put it). I don't think I am naturally an introvert and boring, but I have felt pretty depressed for a long time. I need a relationship and I'm always attracted to huge extroverts (ironically enough) and she seems really awesome. But I don't know if it's even worth pursuing her (her being in Oregon and that whole "nice guy" thing and the fact that she would be in a relationship with me while I feel like **** being of depressed.). so...what the hell do I do? Any interesting suggestions?
Update: I don't know if I can run. It's almost like a catch 22.

Also, I hate myself for being an introvert. I can't live like this. I feel so terrible because of being so introverted. I guess I am almost hoping for her to help me open up or something...I don't know.
Update 2: There are people who like me the way I am, but I don't like them...because they're just like me.
Update 3: No one said there is anything wrong with me. I said I don't like how I am. I bore myself....If you can't even entertain yourself....If you bore yourself....you can't be happy and I am not happy.
Update 4: And thanks for responding so much. I appreciate it, no one else seems interested enough, so thanks :)