My car starts but dash and interior lights wont come on. Why?

I started my car and it started just fine. But the problem is my dash lights and interior lights dont work. My headlights are one but I cant even turn it on or even put the parking lights on. The headlights constantly stay on and it wont turn off. Windshield wipers or radio wont turn on either. Pretty much the only... show more I started my car and it started just fine. But the problem is my dash lights and interior lights dont work. My headlights are one but I cant even turn it on or even put the parking lights on. The headlights constantly stay on and it wont turn off. Windshield wipers or radio wont turn on either. Pretty much the only thing that works normally with my car is the headlights (minus them not being able to be turned off) and my car can start without problems.

Everything else is as if the car isnt even turned on. I tried pushing buttons, turning dials and nothing would work. Its a 2007 chrysler 300. Can anyone help me out and tell me why nothing is working in my car. Thanks in advance.
Update: Yes I did think about the fuse but it bein almost midnight with a car that has lights that wont turn on I figured I'd wait until morning. While I waited till then I thought I'd ask the friendly people of yahoo answers so I can get straight to what the problem possibly is as opposed to making a guess as to what i... show more Yes I did think about the fuse but it bein almost midnight with a car that has lights that wont turn on I figured I'd wait until morning. While I waited till then I thought I'd ask the friendly people of yahoo answers so I can get straight to what the problem possibly is as opposed to making a guess as to what i thought it might be.
Update 2: Still dont kno why my headlights refuse to turn off or even be able to switch to its parking lights.