Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 9 years ago

What are some inspiring quotes from History?

I like, "From my COLD, DEAD hands!!" by Charlton Heston.. Which quotes do you like?

• Jo W
    Favorite Answer

“Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is slow-ripening fruit.” - Aristotle

“The inspiration for this was my son, who's 18, ... I was playing some old Sun Records, and he and his friends rushed into the room and loved it. I thought that if I did a Sun tribute record I could get more young people to listen to it.” - Brian Setzer

“You don't get out of life what you want, you get what you expect.” - Neil Sutton

“sometimes, you just have to let people go. No matter how much you don't want to and no matter how much it will hurt you, you will eventually realize it's for the best” - rachel lynne

““The only thing in this world that matters is life, because without life, nothing else will matter.”” - Ashley Townes

“What we do in life, echoes in eternity!” - Aslam Amir

“You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long enough to make them all yourself.” - Sam Levenson

“If you have knowledge, let others light their candles with it.” - Margaret Fuller

“Awareness is a key ingredient in success. If you have it, teach it, if you lack it, seek it.” - Michael B. Kitson

“My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” - Henry Ford