How to keep lips moisturised and healthy? ?

I use lip balm, SPF, etc, but they just get dry gain, feel uncomfortable and peel constantly. Help!!!

Favorite Answer

Juicystar07 on Youtube was talking about some lip butter. Let me look... Ok. It was the Sara Happ Lip Scrub and Lip Slip that she talked about. Apparently it was amazing. They seel it online in Bath and Body Works' website I believe.

Step 1:

Apply petroleum jelly on your lips.

Step 2:

Scrub your lips with a baby toothbrush with small strokes.

Excessive and scrubbing harshly may result in cracking and bleeding of lips.

Step 3:

Wash your lips and gently wipe the petroleum jelly with a soft cloth.

Step 4:

Apply a lip balm like Lotus Herbals Orange Lip Balm.

The lip balm's highly active moisturising formula combines the benefits of Orange extract, honey and other precious herbal oils such Almond and Wheatgerm.

It helps to repair dry, cracked and chapped lips and protects them from the drying effect of cold, dry winds of winter, making them looks look healthier and smoother.

Directions for use:

Apply evenly to lips as necessary.

Active ingredients:

Orange lip balm: Orange extract, honey, jojoba oil, almond oil, wheatgerm oil.

Source(s): Self experience
  • AMZ

Make sure you keep hydrated by drinking water daily.

My lips feel nice and soft because I use Burts Bees (it's my favorite chapstick)

Perhaps the SPF in the chapstick is causing your lips to peel. Try buying a different brand of chapstick.

I have the same problem so I went to Wal-Mart

and got a little tube of chap stick called Vaseline Lip Therapy Advanced Formula and it only cost

92 cents! I love this little tube of chap stick. It's mostly petroleum jelly well actually it is petroleum jelly and it works awesomely! I had a cold sore so I stuck it on that for about 2 days and POOF it was gone. You HAVE to buy it. And it smells like cupcakes! xD Well to me..

I put it on before I go to school then noon then at night before I go to bed and it keeps my lips soft and protected against the cold harsh winter days :D

1. apply vaseline

2. take a washcloth, and dunk it into warm water

3. gently scrub your lips for about a minute with the washcloth

4. then apply your favorite chapstick or more vaseline =)

this will make your lips instantly feel softer

my favorite chapsticks are softlips and nivea a kiss of moisture. they both works amazingly! =D

When you get up in the morning rub them with a wet washcloth then apply whatever

try carmex

its used to chaped lips and it works great

it cost $1 @ walmart

Omg I have the same problem! I use chapstick all the time but it doesn't work

exfoliate with a toothbrush

rub gently over lips every day

Use protrolium Jelly. ! belive me iit works wonders hunny :)

Source(s): Lip medication !