Are Non-Muslims Sowing Seeds of Discord Between Shias and Sunnis by Pretending to be Either Shia or Sunni?

And are younger Muslims such fools that they cannot see that?

Young people don't know that only 100 years ago there was hardly any animosity between Shia and Sunnis. Shias and Sunnis even intermarried, including my own ancestors. But then it became British policy to keep divisions between Shiah and Sunni, between Arabs and Persians, and between Wahabi and non-Wahabi. Don't become a victim of their game!

Favorite Answer

Well said , "divide and conquer" is the game here. But I don't think that we need impersonators among us any more , Muslim youth has become so brainwashed that he won't see except what he has been instructed to see.

God said , [6:159] "Those who have divided their system and become sects, you are not with them in anything. Their matter will be with God, then He will inform them of what they had done."

God also said , [30:32] "From those who have divided their system and become sects, each group is happy with what it has."

And I believe that NOW , every group is indeed happy with what it has. Have we become what God has warned us of ? I am afraid we did.

Yes I am sure they do .They follow a strategy of divide and conquer, not only by religion but also by nationality This has also contributed to wars in the Middle East and sectarian conflicts in Muslim countries. An evil strategy

Hope this helps

More than likely, but the reality is sunni and shia are not together and insha'Allah never will be unless they submit to the truth and to Allah=islam.

the debates can be a source of learning and knowledge for the "young" muslims so that they do not grow up "loving" wrong doers, who lie concerning Allah etc.

Salam

This user is an undercover Shia

They are absolutely retarded.

I am Sunni and I prayed many times in Shia mosques. Allah be praised.

Is there anything, anything at all that you people will take responsibility for? You can't blame us kaffirs for everything!