My Dell laptop will install games but when I quit and try to play again it wont load up?

I installed football manager 2011 on my laptop. I have windows 7 and my laptop meets all the required spec. I can install games and then they will automatically auto play that time, but then when i close the game and try to reload it if i double click, or click auto run, or play it sounds like it runs but then... show more I installed football manager 2011 on my laptop. I have windows 7 and my laptop meets all the required spec. I can install games and then they will automatically auto play that time, but then when i close the game and try to reload it if i double click, or click auto run, or play it sounds like it runs but then nothing happens. I have checked the status of the drive and it says 'device is working properly'. Any help is greatly appreciated!
1 answer 1