Skadoosh123 asked in SportsBasketball · 10 years ago

How Can I improve my team? Phoenix Suns (2k11 association mode team)?

Here's my roster:

PG Steve Nash

SG Jason Richardson

SF Wilson Chandler

PF Amare Stoudemire

C Marcin Gortat

6 Raymond Felton

7 Jared Dudley

8 Deshawn Stevenson

9 Hakim Warrick

10 Cartier Martin

11 Chris Andersen

12 Eduardo Najera

Res. Luther Head

Favorite Answer

You could probably package Warrick and Stevenson together with a draft pick and get a decent player.

Put up a package deal and see what offers you get. Also, take into consideration a player with a low rating, yet a high salary with one year remaining on it to clear cap space, sometimes teams take the bait.

• koob

You have a excellent group. How did you obtain Paul and Gordon? Did you employ Trade Override? If no longer, good performed. You have excellent gamers at each role besides middle. Paul is, individually, the high-quality factor defend within the league. Gordon is likely one of the greater taking pictures guards and he's a excellent up and coming participant. Anthony and Stoudemire are 2 of the high-quality scorers within the league and Haywood is a great participant. What does your bench appear like? It is essential to have a deep bench if you happen to wish to be successful. I provide your group nine/10. It has excellent offensive skills and a few famous person gamers. You would potentially upgrade in protection and get a greater middle however aside from that you've got positioned in combination a well lineup. I am additionally making use of the Knicks. My group is: PG - Jrue Holliday SG - Arron Afflalo SF - Carmelo Anthony PF - Amare Stoudemire C - Nene