Are Man United scared because they know Newcastle will be the ones to end the run?

We're gonna rain on you mancs! 5-0. Bang Carroll hatrick, Barton supplies, Nolan and Gutierrez getting the last.

Just admit it, ya running scared, it's okay, it's cool. We understand, no shame in that boys.

Favorite Answer

After we completely batter their confidence on Sunday (Gerrard hat trick, Torres assists), your game will be a nice easy sweep. Thank Liverpool.

Richard the Lionheart - There is already an alliance known as ABU...

Meh, that's too long. They can't count/read that many words. :P

We'll have ABU stand for Against bAddy's United, and ye, I did.

Wouldn't say I'm running scared but I wouldn't count anything out from Newcastle especially if Carroll comes back. They're a pretty sickk team, but c'mon 5-0 is a bit far..

Its happened before... the ghosts of the Past are restless!

We shall form... an alliance...

EDIT

Yes Saladin, but this alliance is called "The Super Awesome Club of 19 Clubs To End Man United's Run"

It owns NATO

EDIT

"This question about "Are Man United scare… " was originally asked on Yahoo! Answers United States"

It seems there is something you haven't been telling us Matt... shifty...

And Maria, ok ABU for short... lol did you know Abu means father in Arabic?

From a leeds fan i say howaay the toon. The premiership wasnt the same without you and i hope you make fergie cry the arrogant whinger. Feel sorry for houghton, he was doin ok, he was still in the top half and i dont really rate the new guy.Sure hes took clubs down before, but newcy are a prem club for sure. Good luck to the toon, especially against utd.

• I think it will be a difficult one at St. James' Park..will be our first defeat of the season if we put out Fletcher/Gibson in Right Midfield like we did with West Brom.

Else if we play Nani its a win/draw

I'll be happy with a point against a team who the Champions grabbed just a point and Arsenal lost

Every team thats played against united write this and end up losing or in a draw

United 3 knewkastel 0

LOVE IT GO NEWCASTLE im a newcastle fan my dad comes from there woooooooo :)

hahah no

Source(s): the truth