Can i get a list of army administrative and tech. MOS' that don't require a security clearance?

Can't get Clearance, would like to serve my country in the Army (active duty) but still have the time to go to college. Yes, i know it will only be 1 or 2 classes a semester. I was told if Administrative and tech, jobs are the way to go to be able to attend classes, although 68w does interest be, im thinking of the long run (plus i heard i might just be changing bed pans being a 68w)

And yes my ASVAB scores are high enough to get any job.

Thank You In Advance.

I'm a Certified Civilian Florida EMT and NREMT already.

Favorite Answer

Hello "ben"

Many Army jobs do NOT require a security clearance.

You have to read the job descriptions of them all to see which ones they are.

My advice; look at the job you want and see if it requires a security clearance. If not, mark it to your list. If it does scratch it off your list.

Go here and research all the Army jobs:

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/enlistedjobs/tp/arm...

Example: Infantry 11B does NOT require any security clearance.

Don't sweat a security clearance. The Army will find a job for you to do!

Best wishes,

Larry Smith

Senior Master Sergeant, USAF (Ret.)

First Sergeant

Source(s): Previous military experience of 27 years: 1961 - 1989.

Thge link below list all Army MOS's that non citizens can do and do NOT require a security clearance.