why is christina aguilera such a flop?

yep 2010 was not a good year for poor floptina. thats what happens when you mess with gaga

Favorite Answer

CHRISTINA AGUILERA JUST DIDNT DO HER BEST AS THE OTHER ALBUMS, THATS ALL. SHE STILL TAKES RISKS AND HAS AN AMAZING VOICE AND LOOKS GREAT. SHE DID NOT "MESS WITH LADY GAGA". UNLESS CHRISTINA AGUILERA LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE LADY GAGA FROM HEAD TO TOE AND SINGS THE SAME LYRICS AS HER, THEN SHE IS COPYING HER. LADY GAGA DIDNT INVENT THE WORLD OR MUSIC OR WEIRD OR BEING CRAZY. SHUT THE **** UP AND STOP STARTING **** AND RUMORS ABOUT PEOPLE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW PERSONALLY. CHRISTINA AGUILERA WAS IN THIS BUSSINESS FOR OVER A DECADE AND IS KNOWN FOR BEING DIFFERENT AND ORIGINAL AND TAKING RISKS. CHRISTINA HAS BEEN DOING THIS FOREVER, THE DIRTY STUFF. OKAY. THERE IS ALSO PROOF SHE IS NOT COPYING HER. SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO DO THAT FUTURISTIC LOOK IN 2005 AFTER SHE DID BACK TO BASICS (THEME BEING BACK IN THE DAY, 40S AND 50S) IT MAKES SENSE TO DO BACK IN THE DAY THEN THE FUTURE. I HAVE A LOT MORE I COULD SAY. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, JUST GET A LIFE.

• Minx

Mess with Gaga...in what way?

Yea, Xtina had a bad year last year but she has more talent than Gaga so it's nothing she can't come out of. I admire both singers but to be honest, Gaga is just someone who has her designers and staff do all the work. No creativity in that woman what-so-ever. She let her label manipulate her into what you see.

Otherwise, you'd just see a brunette in a glitter bikini top shaking her *** on stage.

Xtina on the other hand has always, ALWAYS experimented with looks. She's thrown in different kinds of styles into her music and wardrobe so if anything, Gaga's people are the ones who are grabbing stuff from her and various other artists (madonna, boy george, etc.) and are incorporating it into one human being.

I like both but even I can admit that Christina has way more talent than Gaga. She's been around longer than Lady Gaga anyway

Source(s): Me

Christina has been in the buiness longer than Gaga. And I don't hate Gaga but Xtina has more talent than Lady G. She can sing way better and dance way better. And she wrote many of her songs. And they all have more meaning than Gaga's. "You are beautiful in every single way words can't bring you down" > "Let's have some fun this beat is sick I want to take a ride on your disco stick" Which one has more meaning?

All artists have their ups and downs in the music biz. Some of their albums does good and some of them dont. I think Christinas problem is that she takes too long between each album era to make a new album and when she does come out with a new album well the public have forgotten about her and other new artists have come along during her absence and have taken the spotlight

i imagine because her songs are certainly quite captivating. She had the most important song off all time with Boyz II men. 16 weeks at decision one; she also carry the decision 2 spot with 14 weeks at decision one; and if I keep in mind properly, she has 18 or so decision one songs, that is the most of any solo artist =D Her voice extremely is indescribable; it really is in simple terms angelic. She isn't over-produced like say a Justin Bieber. She proved she had a voice even as she sang stay to expose that her whistle sign up grow to be no longer the paintings of a gadget. Her voice may be fading, yet no longer each and every singer is able to pull of what they could do two decades in the past =x

• .

Christina has way more talent than gaga, obviously.

oh no people dont pay attention to this stupid hater look hisd profile in youtube he has the same nickname hes just a friendless troll seriously

Because she needs to be herself instead of trying to be Lady GaGa. she can do great pop, dance, ballads, etc but she needs to stop worrying about what other artists are doing and be herself.