Help? Toilet water comes up everytime i do dishes or laundry.?

Today i was taking a shower and notice that water doesn't go down and stays on it and I was also doing dishes and toilet is getting fulled up with water and i had to clean it so many times and I wait about 20 mins then water in toilet went all the way down and plush it again to see if it works then it work.... show more Today i was taking a shower and notice that water doesn't go down and stays on it and I was also doing dishes and toilet is getting fulled up with water and i had to clean it so many times and I wait about 20 mins then water in toilet went all the way down and plush it again to see if it works then it work. What's wrong with it? please help?
Update: I use septic safe toilet paper. Will it be the problem? I live in the basement
Update 2: landlord will blame every single thing on me. I'm having a hard time here
Update 3: and i also notice that when i run hot water in my washing machine.. Yellow color water start coming out of the washing machine and ruined all my white clothes....