Should I quit Brazilian Jiu Jitsu?

I began training for BJJ 14 months ago. Everyone was a complete jerk for the beginning. The first 6 months, they kept telling me I should quit because I sucked at wrestling. I got really bad on my first tournament, everyone refused to take pictures and to film me because I had no business competing. There's not... show more I began training for BJJ 14 months ago. Everyone was a complete jerk for the beginning. The first 6 months, they kept telling me I should quit because I sucked at wrestling. I got really bad on my first tournament, everyone refused to take pictures and to film me because I had no business competing. There's not one picture of me in my first tournament.

I religiously began studying all the 36 Gracie Jiu Jitsu techniques from online videos. I would watch and study the videos before going to class and after class. In 2 months, I became the best wrestler at the dojo.

It's been 6 months already, and no one has been able to make me tap out except for the instructor. So they stopped making fun of me, and decided to ignore me. I love Jiu Jitsu, but class sucks. No one wants to say hello to me, no one talks to me, and no even ever says goodbye to me.

I don't know why were the guys such jerks toward me from the beginning. I don't know what's worse, them making fun of me, or them not talking to me.

I'm getting real good at Jiu Jitsu, I look forward to every tournament. No one at the dojo can make me tap out, but I'm getting real tired of everyone's attitude.

Since there is no other Brazilian Jiu Jitsu school in my town, I can't just change schools. I don't know if I should keep putting up with the other guys just because I love to wrestle.

Should I quit Brazilian Jiu Jitsu?