Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Which user in this section would you....?

.....say is the most similar to you? in terms of personality, wit, and all that other crap.......

(they don't have to support the same team as you)

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

YOU

we have the same type of humour

and we can laugh at our own teams better then the aba/abav's

****grins for BA****

• 1 decade ago

How would we know, i should think 99% of the users on here have never met another user in real life anyway!!??

..... Carolyn Arsenal (in real life, hates high heels, is a Spurs supporter and has 9 kids by 6 different men, and knows jack shite about football, and calls it soccer in real life! lmao!!!)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no idea

seeing as you think I am a miserable so and so in need of some prozac .....

someone in the mental health section according to you lot

so none of you quiet frankly. How the hell do we really know?! you may like someone on here but loath them in the real world

• 1 decade ago

Me and Dubya are alike or the same person. Which ever comes first...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm like Chig all week....

then like Karthi at the weekends.... when I lighten up.. and have a drink..☺

oh wait...

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I honestly don't know... Few of you get really know my personality and even fewer get my wit...

Jack maybe.

• Me and Maradona Jr are alike or the same person. Which ever comes first...

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

What No PUNch Line

• Ha! Anyone who compares themselves to me has self-esteem issues.

• Moe S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

you....you like to make jokes you always make them stupid they dont come out the same way you are thinking in your head but people always laugh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.