Which Camera should I buy?

I wanna choose between Samsung PL 200 and the Olympus stylus tough 3000. I live in the united arab emirates so i go on the pool sometimes, or to a water park or to Ski Dubai so, I like having a waterproof camera...its interesting... but at the same time i want a Good quality recording. I knw Olympus records in 720p... show more I wanna choose between Samsung PL 200 and the Olympus stylus tough 3000. I live in the united arab emirates so i go on the pool sometimes, or to a water park or to Ski Dubai so, I like having a waterproof camera...its interesting... but at the same time i want a Good quality recording. I knw Olympus records in 720p but, Im not sure about the quality of the movies... i saw them on youtube and im not sure if its exactly the way it looks. Plus the frame rate drops when recording...is that true or is it just my computer? The Samsung is less expensive but gives me the quality i think is decent. So... im not sure. Please help me... or help me decide upond any other camera which might be water proof with good HD video capability ... at under 800 AED which is about 200 $ (under)
Update: Thank you 'Booger' for your answer, but those cameras you mentioned are way over my budget. I just got 800-900 AED and the ones you mentioned are over 1400 :P thanks anyway.