where can i get kitchen handles similar to mfi?

we bought an mfi kitchen just before they folded and we want to buy more of the kitchen door handles.The handle is the chunky boss bar handle.Does anyone know where we can buy something similar?or ex mfi stock?

4 Answers

  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Look an ebay.co.uk. Search on "MFI Boss"

    There is a seller on there.

  • munyak
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    Mfi Kitchen Door Handles

  • 4 years ago

    For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axvdI

    B&Q or look on ebay, or try to google 'chunky kitchen handles'

  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

    why dont u try their website? www.mfi.com or some other sites like www.abodent.com and www.anthropolgie.eu, or www.diy.co.uk and overstock.com

    Source(s): www.abodent.com www.anthropolgie.eu www.diy.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.