Do you find B.O.B. corny, and Bruno Mars annoying?

I do. seriously, his name is Bobby. that stage name is stupid as f*ck. and he raps about scoring girls but he's ugly, no girl would want to do him. and Bruno Mars, i liked him in "Superstar" by Kanye West, but now i just can't stand him. idk y.

sorry to their fans if i offend you. just my opinion. Anyone else feel the same way?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

B.o.B I have no opinion on really, i don't care much for him. Bruno Mars on the other hand i love. I always smile when i heard Just The Way You Are. I think he's such a cutie. Except he's into drugs & i don't like that at all. I don't understand how anybody gets into drugs! Those poor people.

But the only rapper i really dislike is Lil Wayne.

• 3 years ago

he's fantastic. Ilike Grenade and that's approximately each and every of the sturdy i will say approximately him. And ehh- All stars' pictures are going on the tubes these days, take a glance at Charlie Sheen o.O

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I HATE hip hop music, so yeah I wouldn't like either of them

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Lil wayne is da best

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Garcia
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

ive never liked those dickweeds. They are tainting our collective unconscious!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Omg...thank you thank you thank you!!! Someone who FINALLY understands me!!!! Lol :)

• 9 years ago

all hip hop is crap!

• 9 years ago

.yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.