Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 10 years ago

What's the best way to play the lottery?

Im thinking about just throwing in s little money for lottery tickets each week to see if maybe I get lucky. I'm never really played the lottery before so I was wondering if someone could tell me the best way to do it. I'm thinking that Internet is prob the best way to go I don't really know where else to get a good ticket. I'm looking for the best odds with the best payoff. If you have any ideas let me know.

Thanks

Favorite Answer

What I'm about to tell you is absolute fact, whether or not it is controversial. There are several points to realize:

-All numbers are equally likely to hit, so no combination of numbers is more probable to win.

-If you want to play, your best play is to take a "quick pick," or other randomly selected set of numbers. This does NOT increase your chances of winning, but it is still the better play. It's the better play because it minimizes the chances that many other people will choose the same numbers as you. Remember, if you win, you will have to split the prize if several other people pick the same numbers.

-No matter how you play, you will always face negative money expectation on your bet, unless the progressively growing jackpot becomes astronomically large (such as a recent $300+million prize.

-For most lottery players, the fact that you face negative money odds is not anything to worry about, since we're talking about a negative expectation of less than a dollar, and pretty much anyone can afford a dollar's worth of entertainment.

-There's also the psychological factor of relative value. You are trading an insubstantial amount of money for an insubstantial chance to win an very very substantial amount of money. You're also getting the thrill that comes from playing.

-You probably shouldn't go crazy and buy hundreds of dollars worth of tickets.

Have fun.

Best Way To Play Lottery

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Im thinking about just throwing in s little money for lottery tickets each week to see if maybe I get lucky. I'm never really played the lottery before so I was wondering if someone could tell me the best way to do it. I'm thinking that Internet is prob the best way to go I don't really...

Source(s): 39 play lottery: https://biturl.im/L8pcP

When you are thinking about"throwing a little money", it is exactly what you get.

When you are thinking about " to win', it will be exactly what you will receive.

What you expressed in your first sentence is as you want to try if the water is

wet.

" maybe I get lucky" another myth that holds you back from winning

" the best odds with the best payoff" is the day-dream of all the lotto losers.

The odds grow as the system evolves in time. You will not find it in any system.

Instead of" the best payoff", think of any payoff, just to know that you have a mindset of winner.In this moment you have a typical mind of loser before you started even to play. It will be better not to play at all.

When you will decide to win seriously, then begin to learn how to win the lottery. It you need to think all the time, feel, believe without any doubt, act and persevere until you win. You can take the online training for it or work by yourself on previous draws of a lotto system. Find the rules of functionality of that system. Find the numbers that have a high potential to be drawn next time. The rest are stories that people tell to themselves as an excuse why they lose at lotto

My good wishes go with you.

mm

The best way to play lotto is by choosing a game with the best odds. Like for instance the New York Sweet Millions game when you can be a millionair by night. Its a game of 40 balls and you choose only six balls out of that pool. Its much better odd game than 6/49. if i lived in America i would have played that game . I know you people are saying Mega Millions and Powerball and big lotto games are much better games to play im afraid they are not. New York Sweet Millions is a game where you have a better chance to be a millionair than those games i mentioned. The odds is just much better . I know people will disagree but i think choose a game witch have the better odds suits a lotto player the best .

According to me Direct Debit is the best way to play lottery. In this you can choose number and this can automatically enter your numbers into your chosen draws, check your numbers and even let you know when you've won.

Do observe the last 30-40 draws very carefully..!!

Like for example i observed 1 point to in lotto 6/49 which brought the odds down to 6/ 38..!! Eliminating 11 numbers..!!

Here it is how, after every 3-4 draws i observed that these 11 numbers dont appear..!! And these 11 numbers are those numbers which cannot be divided by any other unit no..!! ( 11,13,17,19,23,29,31,37,41,43,47)..!!

Hope i helped you a bit..!!

See ya..!! :-) :)

Source(s): Experience

the odds are very rare you will ever win the big one but you have no chance at all if you never play. One or to bucks a week as entertainment seems OK to me that's what i do if i win great if not no great loss. Good luck

statistics say that more people win with quick pick (computer picked) than their own numbers. But if we knew how to win, there would definitely be wayyyy more winners right about now! lool

P.S. You cannot play online... I don't think

Play the same numbers over and over. But if I was you I would save the money.