Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

Am i Weird or just scary?

i love trance music..its dancing music my favorite # is 0 and my favorite color is white and movies...u guessed it Horror hahaha and i love seeing blood idk y but yeah...also i dream alot and draw all these pictures like mountains and hills also the meadows and trees by a lake or something?? am i depressed? :( most guys just wana prank people or do drugs or do there girls but me im like in my own world and NOO im not mental i dated girls and lived a teenager life but i stopped? and idk y... im 16 and i was crazy till now btw i barely sleep cuz im usaully online or drawing pictures

• Lucius
    Favorite Answer

You seem normal to me... but then again I am said to be a little odd myself. Try not to lose yourself in your own world though, realize there is another world waiting for you to explore outside.

• Celine

You're fine, really.

Do you "have" to do pranks?

Honestly, maybe now you're just more mature then you used to be! :) congratulations lol.

Best wishes/Miranda

this is a question you didn't need to ask the internet if you had common sense. you're fine, you're just an odd kid, everyone is sometimes.

Nothing to worry about,you're just a gayish teen nerd.

Source(s): I am also 16 and we have a lot of similarities(except for the drawing part)

Naw u kool

Just doin your think! Don't care what anyone thinks or says. Just be yourself. U aint wierd or scary. (AINT :)

Source(s): Vote best answer