Anonymous

why white women date outside of their race so much...? because?

white guys are the most feminine male race in the world?

is that why a lot of white women visit my country to date us ?

i'm from east timor located next to indonesia, singapore, malaysia in southeast asia.

our people typically look indonesian/malaysian/filipino/australian aborigine/new zealand maori.

you can see many european women(esp.northern european)come here and date our guys.

what do u think of this phenomenon? why are white men disliked by their women?

http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k529/seriousma...

my pic. i look typical east timor person. why many white women prefer us than their men?

@Sarah K you are idiot.you mean only orientals(korean, japanese, etc.) when u asians feminine. I'm from SOUTHeast asia. look at the map before being idiot. we southeast asian guys are masculine.our people have big eyes, much muscles, dark-skinned. if you doubt, come here and see how our men are masculind and many white girls come here to meet us.

Favorite Answer

east timor people are lack of nutrition and calcium, they are shorty, curly hair and blacky

they are uneducated

so barbarian

they are similiar like chimpanzee

Source(s): is gigolo legal in ur country ?

If the penis was an Olympic medal, I'm happy to have silver over a distant third place bronze.

That obviously isn't true considering that most White women date, marry and have children with White men.

It's because white men do. Did you seriously think you could have things both ways with you dating other races of women whilst your women (white women) refuse to experience the taste of coloured folks??

I thought it was black men who date outside their race so much.

well there still white women who prefer only white men. and i see alot of white men wit asians anyways i can really care less bout wat humanity does cuz to me every race sucks and ppl r just jackasses

We still love white men.

Well, you see Asian guys are the most feminine in the world.

I don't see it in white guys, sorry.

wHITE PEOPLE are a bunch of fakes. They know that they are the minorities that is why they want everyone to hate the middle east. think of it as a way of distraction from their sinister corporate ***. I think it is time to chose a side and i'm going with the black side. i'm going to darken myself now.

you so-called angel race is going to burn in hell.

the pink women date outside their race because they are easy and sl*tty and yes the pink men are feminine looking and do resemble females. No wonder homosexuality is high in their community.

@Sm dont be foolish. Black people can be naturally light skinned without being mixed. Who said whites are the epitome of ''light skin''?