What is the harm of a vegetarian eating dairy products?

I'm a lacto vegetarian which means my diet is like any other vegetarian except it includes dairy products such as milk, cheese, yogurt, butter, cream, and kefir, but excludes eggs. Why do other vegetarians cut dairy out of their diet when the cow who creates the milk isn't harmed or killed? I was going to... show more I'm a lacto vegetarian which means my diet is like any other vegetarian except it includes dairy products such as milk, cheese, yogurt, butter, cream, and kefir, but excludes eggs. Why do other vegetarians cut dairy out of their diet when the cow who creates the milk isn't harmed or killed? I was going to cut out dairy out of my diet, but I really cant because I really don't eat that much to begin with and it would cut out even more food out of my diet. I also have extremely weak bones, for example: I was in cross country earlier this year and all I was doing was running and I fractured my leg. I can get hit not very hard and I've had my bones shatter, so every other month I have to go to the doctor to get check to make sure I'm taking a healthy about of calcium or not. What is the harm of a vegetarian eating dairy products?
thx for answering this question in advance!^^
no rude comments please(:
Update: Karina:
Aren't there certain places that will treat cows well tho? Like organic milk dairy cows? I just read an article that the farms treat those cows a lot better than dairy cows