should unity fans be afraid of shias?

they try to deceive sunnis. if you a sunni doesn't accept what the shias say, then that sunni is deemed a wahabi.... these days sunnis will think that it's not okay to be a wahabi...

shias whole purpose of trying to get more unity fans is to:

allow slander of the campanions of the Prophet sav, who loved them dearly

allow belief of a version of al mahdi fabricated by shias and not found in sunni books

and make Imam Ali ra (master of the believers)... to be the determinate of a muslim./non muslim or heaven/hell... shias have made him a God that can hear you and help you and will decide if you get into heaven...

this is NOT islam..

please unity fans... be careful and May Allah svt protect you. Ameen.

________________________

let's see what dede has to say, okay ya shia kafir?

____________________________

at 99, your actions define your intentions.. if you care about her... tell your shias to stop calling sunnis like dede kafir... i believe guardian did that in my other question.. did you stand up for her?

_______________________________

Sister you are right... some are lost and some have hope... i used to be a unity fan too (estaghfirollah).. but other Sunnis (good Muslims) helped me get away from that... but i agree some are lost and worse than kaffirs.

__________________________________

i never said such thing about ankaboot.. and you twisted what he was talking about.

_____________________________________

khaye, say wallah she said that garbage... LMAO.

Best Answer

I have given up on Unity fans a long time ago and so should you, brother. They are the real decievers and backstabbers of Sunnis, to be honest. They defend and protect the people who insult us and will join in too, all for a very cheap price. People like Dede will 'apologize on behalf of Sunnis' to the Shiah time and time again because of her "friend" 99.. what will she say to Allah on why she never defended her religion from insults?

Allah the Merciful warned us of hypocrites like them.

What's that makes you suppose that shia are commiting shirk after they feel Allah (swt) is one and most effective God? Shia Tawassul, calling out to the useless. And what Abo Haroon mentioned concerning the shrines and what not, perception of the Imamat. Non solidarity lovers: what's it that makes you no longer need to be a unity fan ? I'm not ok with the cursing of the companions and them being known as kaffirs. I are not able to flip a blind eye on that. And apart from Shites piss me off. And i see how they twist the truth to try and convince persons of their beliefs. There's no uniting with lies.

Why should we afraid of Shias !!!

Slanderers exists in every time of islam, the problem is shias doesn't want unity as their religous believes prohibit them to befreind with Sunnis.

Who cares !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys. Could you please carry this debate in the streets of India. Oh how I am enjoying the so called monolithic religion, squabbling like street dog. If this sight could be seen in our streets in India, the non Muslims here would breathe easy.

Source(s): //

Unity fans especially Dede are even more lost than the Rafidah. It is a good post ya Khaye but is wasted on them .

They believe that people like 99 are angels Hahaha she has literally said that 'he never started it, you all kept pushing 99 and bullying him'. She said to me all maybe only a week ago Hahaha! She is a Very naive child, even when I showed her his insults she repeated the same crap .

Let the Rafidah worship the Unity fans, people like Dede cant even see that 99 is insulting HER when he abuses our religion. Like I said, she is desperate, that is why they both deserve each other :D

Wallah Alhamdlillah that you have atleast been guided Akhy! Inshallah more will see the truth of Shiasm as well .

99 Its the way your Gf Dede keeps defending your kaffir @ss every minute of every day, telling me what a 'true, humble Muslim' you are (Seriously, HER dumb words, not mine!) all because she is that cheap and desperate for Mutah from you, so how can you expect me not to laugh? :D

Hahaha Khaye Tebriz Wallah thats what she said, she kept telling me that we started everything and we were always 'pushing and provoking 99 by insulting his beliefs and him personally', and 'that he should be left alone and all Shia as well'

Hahaha!

Dede is the joke of the section, she just CLOSES her eyes . Poor girl, what kind of lies has 99 been feeding her!?

Shia sympathizers like Dede lie for the sake for mutah with their shia boyfriends

Dont u see thats why all the shias in here love her? She accepted their kufr beliefs and defends them so thats why they love her

You saw how they bashed rosy every single day for rejecting their kufr however

Shia sympathizers chose the dunya over Allah, that makes them worse than rafids all together(:

It's the other way around.

ALL TRUE shias want Muslims to be united, however a LOT of Sunnis do not support that!

The Shia will always make problems, and unity fan means they are not learned.

Allah SWT is not on the side of those who oppress.

Shia are afraid of Shia that is why the so called last one is hiding. .LOLOL!